John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have Samsung front loader, I just got in the stator and

Customer Question

I have Samsung front loader, I just got in the stator and rotor, but machine don't spin, I notice that the rotor is turning, but not sure if I have to have the water running or not
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: How much is the charges?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: to let me know the iisue with the washer machine?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Does the drum rotate in spin or do anything?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I just replaced the stator and rotor the pump works and rain but seems like where the rotor and the stator somethings is vibrating like want to turn but it don't turn at all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello

Replace the RPS sensor have you done that?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I replaced the stator and rotor, pump is good running and draining but you can see the back of the drum were the stator and rotor are located vibrating but not turning .
Please reply

Yes replace the RPS sensor

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is part of the Stator, and if it is I just replaced brand new the stator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is part of the rotor, and if it is I just replaced brand new the stator and new rotor