John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Do i have to pay ? Sorry. JA: I'll do all I can to help.

Customer Question

do i have to pay for this? Sorry.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: trying to find out the part/model # ***** the thermal fuser and thermostat for my Maytag Bravo Quiet Series 300. I replaced my igniter, but that didn't work. (I'm not getting heat in my dryer).
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: no thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.
you have to pay, its 28.00 would you like to continue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just paid $5 to get here with you. Sorry, not what I thought it was.
Ah well I don't have access to any of your account information so I cant see what you paid or did not pay. give me a moment and I will get your answer prepared, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sure thing
can you give me the model number of the dryer, its gonna be located on a tag just behind the dryer door.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I am not near my dryer. I was trying to get the part #'s so I can call the Maytag repair store and pick up parts there. I know how to replace the parts. I changed the igniter last night, but still no heat. I appreciate your help Joel. I need to go home and find out the model
sure no problem just when you get it send it to me here and I will be glad to get those part numbers for you.