Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

How can I replace the fuse Sharp microwave drawer model

Customer Question
Hi, how can I replace...
Hi, how can I replace the fuse for a Sharp microwave drawer model KB-6525PS, e.g., how to find it or the access to it? Thanks, Kevin
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
5/23/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The fuse is 1-8 in the diagram at the link below. However, the fuse does not just open for no reason, so you will have to determine why it opened and also be familiar with microwaves. There are high voltage components inside that can be dangerous, even with it unplugged! Is this something you are comfortable with?
Kelly, Appliance Technician