I just went thru this
MFI2568 SERVICE TEST
The service test functions are performed using the refrigerator display and keypad. Enter the Service
Test Mode by performing the following sequence of events:1. Press and hold the Door Alarm Keypad.
2. Press and hold Refrigerator Temperature Up Keypad.
3. Release the Door Alarm Keypad and wait 3 seconds.
4. The Freezer display will display SE confirming entry in the Service Mode.
5. Press the Refrigerator Up Keypad again to confirm entry in the Service Mode.
6. Display will show 101 in left display and numeric or dashes in right display.
7. Press Freezer Up Keypad and Freezer Down Keypad to toggle through Service Test numbers.
8. To exit service test mode, open and close refrigerator door or hold door alarm for 3 seconds.ICE MAKER
ISSUES:SERVICE TEST–113 ICE COMPARTMENT FAN - this is at zero but you can toggle
Press the Refrigerator Up keypad and Refrigerator Down keypad to toggle Ice compartment Fan On High speed, Low speed and Off.
NOTE: Display will show state 0.0 for OFF, 11.0-14.0 volts for High speed or 7.75- 8.25 volts for Low speed.SERVICE TEST–145 ICE BOX
THERMISTOR reading is 28
Will Show Ice Box Temperature or, OP open thermistor or SH shorted thermistor.SERVICE TEST-192 ICE MAKER STATE TEST - this is on
Display shows “dr” if left fresh food door switch is in the door open position.
Display shows “OFF” if ice maker power switch is in the off position and door closed.
Display shows “On” if the ice maker power switch is in the on position and the door closed and heater is off.
Display shows “OnH” if ice maker power switch is in the on position and harvest heater is on and door closed.SERVICE TEST-193 ICE MAKER RELAY - This option does not exist !!!1
Press the Refrigerator Up Keypad or Refrigerator Down Keypad to toggle the ice maker relay On and OFF.
OWNER RICK'S APPLIANCE REPAIR