How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 13453
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a honeywell hm506a100 humidifier and the water tank

Customer Question

I have a honeywell hm506a100 humidifier and the water tank is leaking. The part number is ***** and everywhere I go they tell me to replace it with 50033181-001 which is the large water tank for the larger unit. The distance between the top edge and the water spigot is different and I do not believe it will fit ???
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Looks like as you say the 181 is the replacement but you might try to talk to this company who appear to have some of the old ones --
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
called onetime and the part is no longer available. if you try to order 50033182-001 it gets superseded by 50033181-001 which will not fit ?? Looks like I will have to buy a new unit.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I assume there is no charge for this as it turned out to be a dead end ?
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
No just leave it unrated and you will get a refund - we tried but drew a blank.