Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

On the front setting panel on our slide in range there is a

Customer Question

On the front setting panel on our slide in range there is a double circle symbol that has appeared. What is it and how to make it disappear?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The range is either HE18054U,He18054C or HEIP054U or HEIPO54C -Slide-in range. The double circle appears on the oven control panel below the clock. I have checked to see if anything has been left on by mistake but everything seems to be off!
Thanks
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Referring to the picture attached, does the symbol look like any on the display in that picture?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, your attachment doesn't resemble. The symbol is a circle witha smaller circle inside and it is red.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Can you post a picture? Also, turn the breaker off for 5 minutes, does it disappear?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Any luck with the resetting of the electronics with the breaker? I suspect that will bring it back to normal operation.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.