How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tyler Z. Your Own Question
Tyler Z.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 81976
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Tyler Z. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Frigidaire FPID 2495 appears to just

Customer Question

I have a Frigidaire FPID 2495 appears to just want to drain only and then stops and displays an i40 error...Analogue pressure sensor problem? What does this mean?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
The dishwasher constantly wants to drain because the pressure switch is telling the dishwasher it is still full of water even though it's not. You will need to order and replace the pressure switch to resolve the issue which is probably the most common part to fail on this dishwasher. Below is a link to the part you need to order for your model. The pressure switch is mounted to the side of the main sump below the dishwasher so you'll need to pull the dishwasher out, tip it on it's back, and remove the bottom panel to access the part for replacement. CLICK HERE for pressure switch We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?