Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Delay start 2-4-6 blinking unable to stop tried cancel drain

Customer Question

delay start 2-4-6 blinking unable to stop tried cancel drain and will not reset
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: delay start blinking at 2 tried cancel drain - emptied washer and delayed start 2 started again unable to continue wash cycle
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Please turn the breaker off to the appliance for 5 minutes to reset the control. If behavior does not change, please post the model number.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.