Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Can you tell me what highend over the range microwave/convection

Customer Question

Can you tell me what highend over the range microwave/convection ovens have zero clearance doors
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Will you please explain what you mean by zero clearance? Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I currently have a ge cafe series from 07 that butts up to a cabinet. It opens without issue. I tried the ge monogram, installed wil only open halfway
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Does the unit from 07 fit in a cabinet space over the range?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Without actually seeing the problem, I'm not able to go any further with this discussion. I'll opt out, so another expert can discuss this with you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The microwave below has a zero clearance door. CLICK HERE