Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a GE microwave JVM3160DF1WW where the handle fell

Customer Question
off. I ordered the...
I have a GE microwave JVM3160DF1WW where the handle fell off. I ordered the two new clips that are broken but to replace them it looks as if I need to take the frond door apart.Can you provide me with a video or instructions as to how to take it apart to replace the handle clips to connect the handle?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
5/11/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your microwave today. Unfortunately there isn't an exact video for your microwave model, but I do have a video that shows you the overall process. It's for a Whirlpool microwave, but the process is the same for your model. The door is just all clipped together so you just need to follow the video and it'll show you how to take it apart. The video will make it look much easier than it really is so just understand that you may struggle a bit. CLICK HERE for video We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc