Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

What does the message EO-F2 mean on my Whirlpool stove? JA:

Customer Question

What does the message EO-F2 mean on my Whirlpool stove?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: My cleaning lady was cleaning the top of the stove and this
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: message came on. I don't know what she hit maybe cleaning the panel on the front.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.That error means the control senses is short or stuck key in the keypad, you can try removing the ribbon cable from the control panel and cleaning but if that does not fix it then you will need to replace the control panel. If you give me the model number of the stove I will be glad to find you the replacement part number.******************************************************************************* We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed. Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call. Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks! After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing. NOTE PLEASE READ: When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system. Thank You! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.
Hi there,I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?