John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a dropped in oven and the door got locked in the self

Customer Question

I have a dropped in oven and the door got locked in the self clean oven and. Now the lock handle on the door fell off in the locked position
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The door won't open because it was in the self clean mode and now after several tries of opening the door the lock handle fell ofg
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 1 year ago.
good morning is this a wall oven or a free standing range ,also can I get a brand and model number if possible to better understand the unit