Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Frigidaire refrigerator Model #FPUS2686LFO side by

Customer Question
side I changed the air filter...
I have a Frigidaire refrigerator Model #FPUS2686LFO side by side
I changed the air filter and now it wont stop beeping Itried to reset but still beeped removed filter still beeps turned refer of for ten min didn'beep for five min but then started to beep again don" know what to do
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
5/8/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Do you still need help with this?
John, Home Appliance Technician