Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a kitchen aid side by side Model KSCS25FTMK02. It is

Customer Question
I have a kitchen aid...
I have a kitchen aid side by side Model KSCS25FTMK02. It is cooling properly, both sides. But there is a noise that sounds like clicking on and off. It does that almost all the time.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
5/7/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: Check the compressor and see if the relay is clicking on and off...let me know. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How in the world do I do that. Where is it?
Pull the unit out and go behind it. Once there remove the lower back panel and you will see the large compressor. See if the clicking occurs on the left side of the compressor and let me know.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It may take a few minutes. Do I need a screwdriver?
Phone call session started
Yes you need a nut driver or something with a 1/4" bit to get the panel off. Here is a video to help CLICK HERE
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i cannot move my fridge. and there is no one around that can help me. Is there a way we could continue this on Monday? My son will be over tomorrow on Mother's Day and can move it.
Yes that is fine just reply back Monday! Have a Happy Mother's Day!
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician