How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tyler Z. Your Own Question
Tyler Z.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 79445
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Tyler Z. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a ge cafe stove Model # ***** I need to convert

Customer Question

i have a ge cafe stove Model # ***** I need to convert to LP gas. I have already changed all the orifIce on top burners. I've also converted the pressure regulator to LP Gas. My question on the Model do I need to change Orifice on the BAKE AND BROIL
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
You do not need to change the orifice for the bake and broil, but you need to tighten them down as far as they will go to convert them from NG to LP. Once they have been tightened to the point where you can't tighten them anymore, then they are converted. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?