Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Samsung Refrigerator Model Number RS261MDBP/XAA, the

Customer Question
problem that just started today...
I have a Samsung Refrigerator Model Number RS261MDBP/XAA, the problem that just started today is that water is leaking out from the water dispenser and the little blue lights were you can choose cold to colder are flashing going up and down. Not sure what it could be.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
5/3/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. How much water is leaking out of the dispenser?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's filling up the part where you set the glass and it's overflowing onto the floor, can't really see where it's coming from.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Just saw where it's coming from I opened the freezer and it's coming from the bottom of where the ice is held.
Is it coming from a tube or defrosting?
John, Home Appliance Technician