Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Water is coming out of front of my fridgedaire model fpce24vwf I

Customer Question
Water is coming out of...
Water is coming out of front of my fridgedaire model fpce24vwf
I was told to check drain hose but I don't know where it's at our anything
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/2/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime! Is there a bunch of ice pooled in the bottom of the freezer?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Yes well water never ice
How much is leaking out and if you check the bottom of the freezer is there a bunch of water pooled there?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Yes and it leaks on floor . I have my fridge unplugged tell me how to find and get to drain hose
That is a blocked defrost drain line in the freezer, you need to remove the items in the freezer section. Once they are all out remove the back panel INSIDE the freezer to get at the evaporator and Defrost Drain pan under the evaporator. You will see it is all iced over. You need to melt all the ice and that will expose a DRAIN HOLE towards the middle of the drain pan under the evaporator. Clear that out with a steamer, hot water with a turkey baster or compressed air Make sure the drain is working by pouring a half cup of really hot water down it and it should drain nice and fast If so put the unit back together and it will be all fixed! All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can not see where to get to the drain hose to put something down into it
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
From the inside of freezer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's an opening on the side do I put hot water in it
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can u send a diagram
CLICK HERE Once that is removed the drain pan is under the evaporator.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
We got the drain pan out already and everything is already defrosted that diagram didn't help
OK did you get the panel out of the inside of the freezer to get at the evaporator?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What does the evaporate look like
CLICK HERE
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK hold on
ok
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
For some reason my hands seem to be too big or I don't understand
WHat can you not get to?
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician