Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

4/30/2016
Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 1 year ago
bonzaco
Can you kindly stick with your first question - if you generate another information request you could get billed twice.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How do I start with the original questionI have got a new replacement handle. Just need to know how to strip down and fit new partMany thanksNick
Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 1 year ago
Power off then remove the lower screws from the inside of the stainless steel door and the outer door including the outer wooden panel. This then gives you access to the broken part and you can see how the new one fits.
John, Home Appliance Technician