How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tyler Z. Your Own Question
Tyler Z.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 79516
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Tyler Z. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purchased a Sears Kenmore Elite gas range and want to change

Customer Question

I purchased a Sears Kenmore Elite gas range and want to change from natural gas to LP gas.
What orifices do I put in the top burners?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
You need to order the LP orifice kit which is part number###-##-#### Each orifice is color coated so when you remove one of the orifices, you'll see a stripe of paint on the side (for example red), so you'd replace the old red orifice with the new red orifice. Below is a link to the kit and it comes with instructions so you know which orifice goes where and such. CLICK HERE for kit We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?