Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My dishwasher is showing h:01 what do I need to do to get

Customer Question
my dishwasher is showing...
my dishwasher is showing h:01
what do I need to do to get this to go to regular cycle. This is a newer dishwasher model
#SHE3ARF6UC/21 FD950603231
Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
4/29/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! It is in a delay cycle, (1 hour). YOu can turn the breaker off for 5 minutes to reset it or I can get you the manual instructions to cancel the delayed cycle.
Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!
Cancel a Cycle 1 Press and hold Start for 3 seconds. 2 Wait about 1 minute until the display reads “0:00” (models with display) or the “Clean” LED illuminates (models without display), indicating it is done draining. 3 Press the On/Off button. You may now start a new cycle. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Kelly, Appliance Technician