Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Gibson dryer GEF331cs The dryer is rubbing on the wall to

Customer Question
Gibson dryer GEF331cs The dryer is...
Gibson dryer GEF331cs
The dryer is rubbing on the wall to the left.
I have replaced the rear bearing, and replaced the belt, and it is tight.
There are no rollers.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
4/29/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer:Then the only thing that could cause that issue is if the unit is not level. If the cabinet is not square on the floor the sidewalls could come in contact with the drum. The only other possibility is the drum could be way out of round, but doubtful. I would check the cabinet level to see if that is the issue. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The dryer is level.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
And the dryer is not out of round
Can you see the drum actually hitting the side?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The drum is leaning against the left side.
Do you have a picture of it that you can upload here?
Are you sure the ball socket is lined up correctly?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Yes, just rechecked. And rechecked the belt
with the front bulkhead back on it does not make the drum straight?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Checking that now
ok
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, got the machine put back together. It makes a bang noise still. When I stop the machine, something still sounds like it's doing for about 10 seconds.
Can you run it with the top up and watch the drum?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
not the drum. The drum is running fine. Could it be the motor?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can we have a phone conversation? My videos don't go through.(###) ###-####
Yes but a phone call costs more to do I can send you the phone call offer.
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician