Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a Maytag Side by Side Fridge Mod # ***** and the

Customer Question
water dispenser in the door...
We have a Maytag Side by Side Fridge Mod # ***** and the water dispenser in the door no longer works and the ice maker is very slow. There is a low frequency audio that sounds like clicking. The problem started when I changed the water filter and the line didn't clear of air which it normally does when I change the filter. I thought it might be a bad filter so I install another one but the problem remained the same. What should I do before I call a repair man? Is this fairly easy to troubleshoot?
Iver B
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
4/27/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Was the pressure at the door good before the filter change?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Yes
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm waiting for your response.
Okay, so it is not likely that the water valve has failed and the filter is new (twice). Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK
That leaves the filter head, number 17 in the diagram at the link below. CLICK HERE As far as replacing it, I am not familiar with your mechanical skills, but there is a good amount of disassembly involved in replacing that part and it also involves water connections. Unless you are very comfortable with that, I would recommend having it professionally replaced. Water leaks can be disastrous. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.
Kelly, Appliance Technician