Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Please show me how I replace the water filter on a model KSRG25FKB04

Customer Question
refrigerator...
Please show me how I replace the water filter on a model KSRG25FKB04 refrigerator
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
4/26/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
The filter is located on the vent panel below the freezer door. Just open the refrigerator and freezer door and look along the bottom vent for the circular cut out. All you need to do is twist the circular cut out handle counter-clockwise to unscrew the filter and then it'll pull forward and out. Remove the cap on the new filter and fill the filter with water as much as you can. Now transfer the handle from the old filter to the new filter. Push the filter into the cut out hole and rotate it clockwise until it locks in place. Now all you need to do is purge the air in the system. Use the water dispenser and place a large cut below it. Dispense water 10 seconds at a time until you've filled about 2 or 3 gallons. After that you should be good to go again. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc