Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Check lent light is on and no start JA: I'll do all I can

Customer Question
check lent light is on...
check lent light is on and no start
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: ok give me amin
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: the check filter light is on and the dryer will not start up
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
4/25/2016
Appliance Technician: John, restaurant equipment technician replied 1 year ago
John, restaurant equipment technician
Will you please send me the make and model number, so I can find the technical information I need to assist you? Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
LG dryer model dle 37335 front load dryer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
red light says check filter, have checked all and vents, no obstructions, dryer will not come on,Start
There are two small parts that will cause this problem. The first is the door switch, part number(###) ###-#### ***** $16.60. The second is the thermal fuse, part number(###) ###-#### ***** $ 9.99. Both parts are available at www.repairclinic.com. If you type the part numbers, one at a time, into the search box, you'll see photos of the parts, with video instruction links beneath each photo. To save time, I suggest you buy both parts. The one you don't use to solve this problem will come in handy, when you need it. Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click on the star that reflects your satisfaction with my answer. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.
John, restaurant equipment technician