Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Miele dishwasher would not fill with water, intake/ drain light

Customer Question
on and pro JA: Sometimes appliance...
miele dishwasher would not fill with water, intake/ drain light on and pro
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Miele DW would n
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: turn non
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
4/25/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Is there water that has not drained out? Do you hear the valve humming or buzzing, trying to fill?
John, Home Appliance Technician