Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My ge wall top oven of a double wall oven has a loose right

Customer Question
hinge therefor it sags and...
my ge wall top oven of a double wall oven has a loose right hinge therefor it sags and does not close tightly - can I fix it myself?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
4/24/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The oven will need to be pulled out from the cabinet so you can get to the hinge access panels (see picture at link below) to see if there is a broken spring, a very common problem. The oven is, of course, very heavy. Are you able to pull it out? CLICK HERE
John, Home Appliance Technician