Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Billy. Dave here. I have a dryer issue I would like to

Customer Question
Hi Billy. Dave here. I...
Hi Billy. Dave here. I have a dryer issue I would like to run by you. Another friend has a Whirlpool Duet (Model #WGD9200SQ0) which is flashing the error code F01. I looked it up and it and of course it gave me two possible fixes. Bad circuit board or bad timing board. What happens is his wife will put in the load, turn on the power, hit start and nothing happens for about 5 seconds when the F01 code starts to flash. Does either board jump out at you as the main problem or do you know if you can tell which board went bad. Smell, burnt area, etc Thanks, Dave
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/24/2016
Appliance Technician: WCohn, Construction Worker replied 1 year ago
WCohn
WCohn, Construction Worker
I'm sorry Dave, but I'm afraid you may have posted your question in the wrong category. This is not a plumbing question.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
yep. Stupid me. That's what happens when you get a little older. Thanks.
You are quite welcome. Good luck sir.
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: That is a bad board code 100% replace the main control board which is under the top off to the left with the white cover and you will be good to go! All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician