Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

How do I cancel code after repairing front loader maytag w

Customer Question

how do I cancel code after repairing front loader maytag wm
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! ■ Close the door.■ Push CONTROL/ON (if present on this model).■ Select the DRAIN/SPIN cycle.■ Select NO SPIN by pressing the SPIN SPEED touch-pad.■ Push PREWASH OPTION four times within five seconds. If PREWASH OPTION is not present on this model, press RINSE HOLD four times within five seconds. C:00 will light up on the display Allow about 60 seco0nds to pass and then press cancel. It should then start a regular cycle. Let me know if it does not.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Did it clear and allow a normal cycle to be started or what happened?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No Still flashing 21F
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Is all of the water out of the tub?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Remove the top from the machine and at the very top, in the RR corner (facing from the front) is the pressure switch. It is mounted at the very top and has a very small hose attached to it. Carefully remove that hose and blow through it (the hose). Does air easily pass?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
The pressure switch is shown at the link below. CLICK HERE
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
If the error returns after clearing that hose, the pressure switch will need to be replaced. You can follow that link to order it. CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
AIR BLOWS THROUGH HOSE BUT NOT EASLY
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
The other end of that hose is attached on the bottom area of the tub. You will need to access it and remove it for cleaning. If you remove the back from the machine it is not hard to access.