Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My refridgerator Samsung model RS267TDPT has a code on the

Customer Question

my refridgerator Samsung model RS267TDPT has a code on the door 5 E. what keys do I push to reset
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
This isn't an error you can just reset I'm sorry to say. This error means that your touch control panel is shorted. The only thing you can do if unplugging the refrigerator didn't reset the issue is replace the touch control panel. Below is a link to the touch control panel you'd need to order for your model number. The part is about $100. CLICK HERE for touch control panel We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?