Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Iam trying to replace a automatic sealing flap or better still

Customer Question
the small lug piece...
Iam trying to replace a automatic sealing flap or better still the small lug piece at the end of the flap which has broken off It is a series 400 downdraft ventilation system VL431 COINTROL DOWNDRAFT VENTILATOR-107 Can you assist Colin Langer
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
4/20/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! I believe the part you are needing is the part in the diagram that is attached. Is that the part you need?
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.
Kelly, Appliance Technician