Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My name is***** and we currently have an

Customer Question

Hello! my name is***** and we currently have an LG washer, model WM2487HWM. Recently we have been getting the error code of LE, which I found that it has to do with the motor. We purchased the washer in Butte, Mt from the sears Store. We called for service and have gotten the run around that our routing area and unit number is ***** which is the Portland OR and California hub. We are in Montana... can we get a local appliance service out of Butte, Mt which is 25 miles away? It sure would save us money in the long run. The business is called Brothers Appliance Repair. Jerry Brothers owner.. He has serviced many Lg appliances WITH an authorization from the LG Company. He would need to be emailed from you giving him authorization to come over. Our motor should still be covered under the warranty. Jerry's phone number is(###) ###-####
Any help you could give me at the time would be greatly appreciated to the fullest!!!
Sincerely, *****
105 E 7th St
Anaconda, MT 59711 ph(###) ###-####
Linda
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: Normally when you get the LE code you just need to replace the hall sensor and check the wiring to it. CLICK HERE FOR PART and install video All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!