Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My GE Hybrid water heater gives me a F20 code and an alarm

Customer Question
since we had a power...
My GE Hybrid water heater gives me a F20 code and an alarm since we had a power company interruption of service.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
4/17/2016
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Joel Swenson
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.The main drain is intended to carry all condensate away, if it is clogged the heat pump will stop operating, the display will show F20 and an alarm will sound. Press any button to silence the alarm, then clear the condensate drain by removing any drain lines and connections, clearing blockage, reattach drain lines and connections the allow the water heater to run. click here for image of line locations We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed. Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks! After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing. NOTE PLEASE READ: When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system. Thank You! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson