Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

There i have Frigidaire glass stove my issue is my left

hi there i have Frigidaire glass stove my issue is my left side switch light stay on all the time i dont know why would do that when my burner is cool off.

Which light is on exactly? The indicator light that says your burner is on, or the "hot surface" indicator light?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes is indicator light right next to the switch ????

OK this means you have a stuck contact on the infinite switch. Unfortunately the faulty infinite switch would need to be replaced to fix this issue.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?