Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Iiiiii I have a f9 e1 error code I am I tech my numder was

Customer Question
iiiiii I have a...
iiiiii I have a f9 e1 error code I am I tech my numder was 040119 Charlie wfw72hedw0 can u help this person
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
4/14/2016
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Joel Swenson
LONG DRAIN If the drain time exceeds 6 minutes without reaching reset level in water sensor, the valves are turned off and the drain pump will stop running. F9E1 will display if washer does not drain. (Normal drain takes less than 2 minutes.)Possible Causes• Verify that the drain hose is not blocked or kinked.• Make sure drain hose is not sealed into drain pipe, and that there is an air gap for ventilation.• Make sure the drain hose height does not exceed 96" (2.4 m).• Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.• Check connections from tub to air trap, air trap to pressure hose, and pressure hose to water level sensor.Is pressure hose pinched, kinked, plugged, or leaking air?Make sure the air trap is not obstructed.• Verify that there are not excessive suds in the washer. If so, recommend high efficiency detergent and recommended amount to use.Let me know if you have any questions:In the meantime:We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed. Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks! After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing. NOTE PLEASE READ: When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system. Thank You! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Hi there,I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, is there something else I can help you with or did you just forget to rate the answer?
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson