How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bonzaco Your Own Question
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1464
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
bonzaco is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im after a mutual cut off valve domestic fridge Model

Customer Question

Im after a mutual cut off valve for a domestic fridge
Model RM2553
PN (###) ###-####23
sn 52700176
where can i get one or would an ordinary gas valve do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  ApplianceMAN replied 1 year ago.
In about 5 mins I will start the search and hopefully we find one :)
Expert:  ApplianceMAN replied 1 year ago.
Terry, Can you explain a little more about this cut off valve, or snap a picture of it
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Hi Terry I assume as this is a three way system ie 12v, 230v and gas that you just want a manual gas shut off valve? If so then yes a gas valve will do fine - if you want to shut the whole thing off then come back to me - Ian