Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have an Hobart Dishwasher Model SR24C. I plug in the dishwasher

Customer Question
and it doesn't operate. I...
I have an Hobart Dishwasher Model SR24C. I plug in the dishwasher and it doesn't operate. I know I have power going to the dishwasher. Do the dishwasher have a fuse that I need to check out? Also where can I location a wiring diagram for this model so I can trouble shot the electric system?
Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
4/12/2016
Appliance Technician: John, restaurant equipment technician replied 1 year ago
John, restaurant equipment technician
Does the washer show any signs of life at all? Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago

No! When I plug it in an outlet no life at all.

Did the washer just suddenly stop working, or was it unplugged for cleaning the floor beneath it?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago

It have been unplugged for a while because it wasn't been used

OK. Thank you. I need to start at the beginning. Did you check for proper, polarized voltage at the plug receptacle? If that checks out, go to the power cord terminal block inside the washer, and inspect it for broken or burned wires at the screw terminals. Also check across the black and white wires for the correct voltage there. If anything you find wrong and correct gets the washer running again, please use the expert's star rating system, located at the top of your screen, to let me know how satisfied you are with my effort to help you.If the washer still does not power up, please get back to me, and we can continue this discussion. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago

The dishwasher is located at another place 1200 miles away from me at the moment. Is it alright if I get back with you on once I can have someone to look at it for me.

Thanks

Certainly. Thank you. For your information, there's usually at packet of specifications and wiring diagrams on a sticker label on the back of the kick panel, under the door. If this information is missing, it's impossible to find the information on the internet, because Hobart makes it available only to their authorized servicers.
John, restaurant equipment technician