Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

No water is coming in to icemaker. Icemaker is freezing but

Customer Question
not any water...
No water is coming in to icemaker. Icemaker is freezing but not any water
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
4/11/2016
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Joel Swenson
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today. If the water supply to the unit is good and it's getting water then the water inlet valve on the unit is bad and will need to be replaced, the valve is located under the bottom of the unit just remove the bottom panel and you will see it, cut the water supply to the unit off unhook it from the valve and replace the valve.click here for valve We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed. Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks! After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing. NOTE PLEASE READ: When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system. Thank You! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in takingcare of this. If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating or feel I deserve a negative please let me know.
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Hi there,I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, is there something else I can help you with or did you just forget to rate the answer?
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson