Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ge ice maker beeps land the light binks. It makes ice but…

Customer Question
My ge ice maker beeps...
My ge ice maker beeps land the light binks. It makes ice but will not push cubes out. Nor lets us select water or crushed ice.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
4/9/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech onthe site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. That is a common issue you need to replace the board behind the unit. That is behind the unit behind the small access panel. They go bad all the time for that issue. Here is a link to the partCLICK HERE All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving. Thank you very much for using this service and if you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!