John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a model edphexnloo side by side.. ice maker is producing

Customer Question

I have a model edphexnloo side by side.. ice maker is producing water not ice . Tried cleaning out and reset arm. Still producing water at shute. And frozen splatter inside.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Catigory My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College. I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt. You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer. I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance. The icemaker is just a mold to hold the water until the freezer in the temperature freezes the water. If the water is not freezing what is the temperature in the freezer at this time? And if you open the freezer door do you see any frost or ice on the rear interior freezer wall?