Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

My Kenmore Elite HE3t###-##-####won't start, the Leds up properly,

Customer Question

My Kenmore Elite HE3t###-##-####won't start, the Leds up properly, but it doesn't lock the door or start filling. I wanted to go to the diagnostic mode, but so far none of several on line work. I tried unplug/plug to reset, but still no go. Is ther something else to check, before saying the CC unit is bad ?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: It has been sitting for at least a month.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Catigory My name is Woody. Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Catigory My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College. I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt. You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer. I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance. If the control board does not see the door as closed /locked the unit will not start even a diagnostics mode.I suspect your issue is the door latch /lock assembly is faulty. and will need to be replaced.The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Kenmore-Washing-Machine-Door-Lock/WP8182634/1094190?modelNumber=110.42922200&ss=a11b6d606173&mr=1?rcaid=1000070 If you have any questions just reply back.