John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Need to put the wires back I have timer. M460-g JA: I'm not

Customer Question

Need to put the wires back I have timer. M460-g
JA: I'm not following. Could you please explain?
Customer: My wires came off the timer
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I was replacing g my dryer element my top of the dryer felt off all the wires come off need to put it back
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I need the wire conection
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech onthe site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. What is the complete make and model number off the tag on the unit?