Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My lg dle2301w dryer, will not come on . tested door switch

Customer Question

my lg dle2301w dryer, will not come on . tested door switch and fuse and they are good.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: whent to turn it on and it lit up and then went out,they drum light works but the controls do not.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! To clarify, the control panel lights are not working but the drum light is?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. So the main control will need to be replaced, the drum light verifies the power is there, so that leaves the control as faulty. Of course, inspect all wiring and connections before ordering any parts! The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!