Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Sometimes when I set the timer, it goes much slower than the

Customer Question
time and I can't turn...
Sometimes when I set the timer, it goes much slower than the time and I can't turn it off -- no other button works. I can't remember if this happens when I am already using the broiler or oven or not.
When using the oven at high heat 450 to broast vegetables, when I check the vegetables and keep them cooking, the temperature won't stay at 450. I can't remember the timer is set too -- I don't think so, because I know the over will go off when the timer does.
A repair man said he could repair the oven not keeping the heat, but not the timer and because of the timer issue, I should get a new stove. The stove has not had excessive use and is 10 years old. thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/6/2016
Appliance Technician: Sean F., Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service
Good morning my name is***** control board is no longer available any more.But you can have the control board rebuilt buy a couple a different company's out.It will be cheaper than a new oven.www.circuitboardmedics.comwww.corecentricsolutions.com/published/allbrandsappliancepartsrepairwww.generaltimerepairs.comKindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit and they I get nothing.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok
If you still need me for anything let me know. Kindly remember the ONLY WAY I receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit and I get nothing.
Sean F.
Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service