John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I believe my new GE gas

Customer Question

I believe my new GE gas stove may need some adjustment. It seems to me the oven temperatures are not accurate and bakes or burns things too quickly, before the recipe cooking time is up. The stove is less than one year old. The stove is located in Prescott, Arizona. The model # ***** *****
Please advise when a technician would be available to check it out. My name is Elaine *****, ****-****-****, email: elaine****@****.com.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! We are not affiliated with GE or any other manufacturer. We connect consumers with experts to help them repair their appliances. Knowing this, would you like to continue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to speak with you. Can you call me.(###) ###-####
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I can send that option but there is an additional charge for phone service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please disregard this request. Thanks.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.