Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Thermador stove model # ***** that needs a new oven

Customer Question
door hinge. I can't...
I have a Thermador stove model # ***** that needs a new oven door hinge. I can't seem to find one anywhere. Would one be available used maybe?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
4/1/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and personally did not receive that money. The only way I am credited is when you use the STAR/VOTE RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. Lastly when we are done please post to me that you would like me "GURU" credited before supply the rating so there is no confusion on the tech to be credited for the question. Thank you! ANSWER: Unfortunaely the only place you may get lucky on this is EBAY. These were not a super popular oven so honestly you would be better off taking the old one into a local metal fabricator to see if they could repair yours.
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician