bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

I have a straight line rabbit corkscrew which is about 5+ years

Customer Question

I have a straight line rabbit corkscrew which is about 5+ years old, and used in my home - never commercially. I was uncorking a bottle of wine, and noticed it was very difficult to work. I thought it was just a stubborn cork, so applied more pressure (with my arms - no mechanical help) and the corkscrew jammed. I finally got it loose, took the cork off the screw, and looked inside, and saw a round piece of plastic had broken and the mechanism was jammed. It refuses to be moved from the wide open position, and appears to be jammed. If I send it to you can it be repaired?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Catigory My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College. I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt. You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer. I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance. I know your not going to like what I have to say!But hand held appliances like this are not designed to be repaired ,they are considered disposable by the manufacturer .
I would call you but it saying that your payment has failed!((Payment for this service failed, please do not fulfill yet. We will attempt to reach this customer to fix the situation.))
Still telling me the payment has failed 1
Still telling me ( Payment for this service failed, please do not fulfill yet. We will attempt to reach this customer to fix the situation.)
I tried to accept the phone request once again and it is still telling me that the payment has failed!I would recommend that you contact Just Answer and find out what issue they are having .To see if it can be cleared up then I can complete your phone request!!
The system is still telling me the payment has failed!
Ok I tried it one more time still telling me the payment has failed .I see you have not rated me as of yet! Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me, I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Model number please