Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I am trying to replace glass lid on 2010 smev oven and four

Customer Question

I am trying to replace glass lid on 2010 smev oven and four burner hotplates. Was advised have to remove oven first. Cannot manage either
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The retaining screws are usually found around the inner oven door on the side. Can you post the complete model number from the unit, please? There should be a model and serial tag on it somewhere.