Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a garland salamander and after turning on takes about

Customer Question

My name is***** have a garland salamander and after turning on takes about 3 or 4 minutes and then sends like a explosion and turn off and if I want to turn it on keeps sending explosions
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am GURU an extremely experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and personally did not receive that money. The only way I am credited is when you use the STAR/VOTE RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. Lastly when we are done please post to me that you would like me "GURU" credited before supply the rating so there is no confusion on the tech to be credited for the question. Thank you!

Is the pilot lit with a good flame on the unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK have you taken the burners out and cleaned them often the holes that send gas to the pilot to light get clogged up causing that issue on the salamanders.