Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I had the same problem that ultimately resulted in a warm

Customer Question

I had the same problem that ultimately resulted in a warm box. Tech replaced a condensor fan, but to no avail. Fan didn't run. He could locate evaporator fan dnor defrost control. Do you have an answer.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The main control is found on the back of the cabinet. It is shown as number 801 in the diagram at the link below.

CLICK HERE

Is the freezer cold but not the refrigerator or what exactly is happening with it?

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.