Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

We have a Samsung Aqua jet top load washer. It is two years

Customer Question

Hi We have a Samsung Aqua jet top load washer. It is two years old. My wife went to use it and there is no power on the dials. I checked the outlet and there is power there. Any suggestions
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

If you're definitely getting power to the washer, then either your EMI noise filter has failed or the main power control board is shorted and needs to be replaced. It's going to be out of warranty since it's over a year old unfortunately, but if you're handy you can repair this issue and fix it yourself. Both parts are inside the control panel. Follow the power cord in from the back of the washer and it'll plug directly into a cylinder called the EMI noise filter. Test power going into the filter and you should have 110 volts from the power cord. You should also have 110 volts coming out of the filter and if not, replace the filter. The part number is ***** If you are getting power out of the noise filter, then replace the main control board which is part number DC92-01021H.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.